Candied bacon, it’s sweet and savory. Serve up this candied bacon recipe at a holiday party this year.
You will need 1 cup of brown or raw sugar and 1.5 pounds of bacon.
- Preheat your oven to 325F
- Place wire racks in a shallow baking dish or cookie tray with an edge around the sides that will catch the grease.
- Coat both sides of all the bacon with the sugar.
- Place each piece of bacon on the wire racks.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
Don’t put your bacon on paper towels to dry like you might usually do, the sugar will cause the bacon to stick to them and make a mess.
Tagsbacon Batman Bikini Booty Breast News Carrie Prejean Comic Con cosplay Cute Girls in Batman Shirts Cute Girls in Jerseys Darth Vader Food Football Girls in Sexy Sports Jerseys Holidays Hot Girls of Comic-Con humor Jerseys Katy Perry Kim Kardashian Large Breasts Lindsay Lohan Lingerie Lovey Dovey NFL Panties Reality Television Rihanna Sexy Sexy Alien Girls sexy nfl jersey smoking Space Invaders Splitsville Star Trek Star Wars Superman supermodels TV News Underwear video Video Games Wedding Bells Whoring for Dollars Wonder Woman